5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Sweet Little Sadie Rae

Hello everyone, this is Jeremy. This is my first time posting on the blog and i get to post a little about the biggest news in our lifes. Chari will do a total update later but here's a couple pictures and the info.


Sadie Rae Gallup - 7lb 10oz. , 20 1/2 in. The cutest little girl ever.

10 comments:

Melodee said...

Congrats on the baby. She is almost Italia's same size at birth

tyson and ashley said...

Congrats guys! We are so excited for both of you! She is darling! I can't wait for our babies to meet and play! You look so good too Chari! I am glad everything went so well for you! Congrats again! Keep posting more pictures! Love you!

Bennetts said...

O-MY-GOSH!!!! She is soooo CUTE! I was freaking out when your mom told me your water broke at midnight. I bet that was a butt puckering experience to know she was coming....ready or not. :o) Congrats, you two!! Take care, and we'll probably see you on blessing day.

Whatever said...

Congratulations son and Chari. We are so proud of you guys. I know you will be great parents and raise Sadie with love.

Love Dad and Mom.

Whatever said...

jer youre probley the cutest daddy!! im a pretty lucky sister/aunt!! sadie rae is way too cute! love you guys!
oh and char....you look way good! :)

Ali Gage said...

Congrats!! She is adorable!

Whitney Baldwin said...

Yay!! She is insanely cute-- but I wouldn't expect anything else! And Chari, you were definitely successful at having a way cute "post-labor" picture :)

Brandon and Katie said...

Hooray! You all look great and happy. I hope that everything went well with the delivery. Best of luck with the next few weeks. Love you guys!

Matt and Cori said...

Congrats! What a cute little family! We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to meet Sadie.

Destry and Liz said...

Congrats!!!! She is so gorgeous!!!