5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our Little Bundle Of Joy

Wow how a little baby can consume you! I have been so wrapped in her I haven't gotten a chance to give an update! She is the sweetest little thing ever and we are so happy to have her in our family! I never imagined loving something so much, even if she does keep me up all night!

Well I just thought I'd share our story of bringing Sadie into the world. I started wondering if I was having contractions around 6 and then decided they weren't very consistent and that they must just be braxton hicks, we went to bed around 10 and told Jeremy that I thought I was having real contractions because it was really starting to hurt. I took my sleeping pill and got ready for bed and at about 11 we were talking when my water broke! So we got up got all ready and drove to the hospital. When I got to the hospital I was dilated to 3 and about 80% effaced, I went until 3am without an epidural and then Jer decided I couldn't take it anymore! I couldn't believe how wonderful life was after that! Everything went great with labor and delivery! Sadie had a few scares with a lowering heart-rate, having a bowl movement in the womb, and me being strep B positive but she pulled through all of it just fine! She is doing great, she is very healthy and strong and very fun to have around! We love her very much and are extremely grateful for her good health and look forward to each day with her!

Jeremy is a wonderful daddy and loves his little girl very much. He has been so great helping me out and taking care of both of us. My mom has been here which has been so wonderful! I don't know what I would do without her, I will be sad to have her leave! This whole experience has really made me appreciate her and how wonderful she is! I love you Mom!

Enjoy some pictures of Sadie, there will be lots more to come!

Post Epidural! These things are great look how happy I am!


Just after being born.


Taking a little nap. She is so sweet.

Sadie and her daddy. That bink is about as big as her face!


A little family picture.

No comments: