No pictures but I thought I would quickly give an update on the progress of the baby! I went to the doctor today and I'm now dilated to 2.5 cm and effaced 70%, not much further than last week but at least I'm not the same, and it seems as if things are moving along! She said I may have her early but no promises. I scheduled my last two visits, so hopefully I have her before the last one! Jeremy is getting really impatient about waiting for her he really wants her to come out so he can play with her! He tells her that multiple times a day,unfortunately she doesn't seem to care too much! I finished my finals and ended the semester with at 4.0!! Yippee! That's what happens when you only take 6 credits! Jer will finish next Friday and then he has 2 weeks off, I wish the baby would come right before that so he could spend extra time with her. He gets so busy when he goes to school. :( He leaves home at 8 or 9am and doesn't usually get home until 10pm! I have become extremely bored with finishing school, I think I will attempt to make some burp clothes...we'll see how that goes!
Oh and I just want to say how excited I am that my sister has finally outed that she is pregnant!! I am so excited for her and Cade, they will be such good parents. It will be fun for our babies to be kind of close together, I was a bit sad that my baby wasn't really going to have anyone her age! Now she will! 13 days until Christmas, YIPPEE!! I LOVE LOVE Christmas!

2 comments:
Chari hang in there I know when it gets to the end you get excited but enjoy this "quiet" time that you have it will all be over soon, I am so happy for you, you will be a great mom, can't wait to see you and your little one. Congrats to your sister it's always fun to have cousins the same age!!
Chari! Its good to hear from you! I am so excited for you to have your baby! I am sure that you guys are going to be amazing parents! I hope you guys have a good christmas and everything works out well! How close are you to finishing school?
Post a Comment