5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Merry Christmas!



Here is our Christmas recap in April....better late than never right? Sadie was so much fun at Christmas, she even took her first steps Christmas morning. Here is a recap in pictures!


Family Christmas Picture

Sadie in her Christmas Dress



This was Sadie's favorite place to be in December! She thought our tree was pretty funny and actually left the decorations alone. She just enjoyed sitting under it!

Sadie's Christmas Picture

Santa brought Sadie this train, she loved it!


Here is Sadie with her load from Santa. Spoiled? No....

The family in our matching jammies Christmas Eve! We spent Christmas Eve and morning at my brother Matt's house, his house is beautiful and it was fun being their together!

Sadie is in love with my dad's dog Bo! She plays with him all the time, she is not one bit scared of him. This however makes me nervous!




Sadie with her blocks from Santa!

Finding whats in her stocking.


I LOVE this face...I'm not sure what she was thinking, but I think it might have been something along the lines of, Holy Crap this is AMAZING! All these presents and new toys! What is going one?

This was Sadie's favorite toy she got. A Busy Ball Popper! I highly recommend one of these, it was like 16 bucks and she LOVES it!



Grammy and Sadie got matching vests!

Sadie loves her Poppy, they are quite the buds!

Interesting enough, this present Sadie is opening was her favorite to open. It was a box full of clothes, she just kept taking them out one by one and squealing!

And here is Jer in his motorcycle get-up...this was the majority of his birthday and Christmas, doesn't he look handsome? It is now April and he still hasn't worn it....oh dear!

This is Sadie taking her first step! I think she was so excited and distracted by Christmas she didn't realize what she was doing! Now she is a walking machine! I can barely keep up with her!

My mom bought this thing for Carsen and Brayden. Sadie LOVED it! It was suppose to be a ball pin, like they have at McDonald's, but we didn't have enough balls. Sadie loved it anyways!

Well there is our Christmas in a nutshell. It was very nice and I enjoyed being with my family. I love them all dearly and enjoy all the moments we get to ALL be together!

No comments: