5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Friday, April 16, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Sadie!


Sadie turned 1 on December 27th! What is crazy about that is that I thought she was so big that day, I was pretty emotional about the whole thing. Now that I am finally posting this she is even bigger and has changed so much just in those short 4 months! I love her dearly, she completes my life and brings me more joy than I could have ever imagined her to. She brings a spirit into our home that is truly precious. She has such a personality and brings me to a hysterical laugh on a daily bases! She dances sings and talks like crazy...I often ask myself...What happened to my baby? Although I long for her to stay little forever, I so enjoy watching her learn and grow. I admire her in many ways, and she is often the thing that puts life into perspective for me...She is a constant reminder of what's really important! I love you Sadie Rae!

We had a cupcake themed party for her birthday. Jer made both the big cupcake cake and Sadie's own personal cupcake! He did such a good job and Sadie was a doll the entire day! Here are some pictures of the BIG DAY!

Here is the Princess. I made her shirt with cupcakes on it that said BIRTHDAY GIRL! She even had her own crown headband!


Here are the decorations and the cake!


Sadie LOVED her own cake, and she loved even more all of the attention that was on her all day. She was soo dang happy all day!


I just thought this was a cute picture. She found this can of pop unopened and just started pretending she was drinking it. Very funny!



This is one of my favorite pictures of Sadie and Jer. She is such her daddy's girl, and he spoiled her like crazy for her birthday!

She clearly loved this present. It was purse with credit cards, a phone, keys, and lipstick in it!


Poppy and Grammy bought Sadie a much needed toy box, especially after Christmas and her birthday! She was clapping with excitement! Jer and I gave her a kitchen. I debated this for a long time but then found one for $35 on clearance! I couldn't pass it up! I was so glad I gave it to her, she LOVES it! She will play in her room with it for hours, very worth it!



Sadie even made it on TV for her birthday! I sent in her picture to Good Things Utah. It's kinda like the view but for Utah! Love it! We recorded it and took a picture of her 2 seconds of fame!

No comments: