5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Happy Easter!




Easter was really fun this year. We just spent it together as a little family and enjoyed watching her go on Easter egg hunts and explore her basket of goodies. She caught on to the egg thing quicker than I thought she would! I love Easter, it is fun to celebrate with all the bunny and egg stuff but even more than that I enjoy taking a day to really reflect on Christ. It was so great having conference on Easter, we really enjoyed the day together as a family and remembering what was most important!


The Easter Bunny visited Jer and I as well as Sadie! It was so much fun to play along with the bunny again! I haven't done that since I lived at home!

The bunny brought me some nail polish. I painted my nails and next thing I know Sadie is sitting by me putting her hand out like she wants me to paint them. So I did, and she actually sat still! She thought it was so fun! She however had it all sucked off before morning! Oh well, it was cute while it lasted!

1 comment:

Whitney Baldwin said...

Holy tons of posts! I loved all the pictures and the catch up. I love Sadie's face. She is such a cutie and I can't believe how big she is!