5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Saturday, December 12, 2009

I PASSED!!!

This has been such a good weekend! I finished the semester on Friday with all A's (except for one C+, but that was a really hard math class with a really dumb teacher!!) Anyways, I am soooo glad to be done! It is truly one the best feelings to finish a semester, it makes me feel like I've accomplished soo much, and I love the feeling that I can do whatever I want in the evening now! I finished up all of my Christmas shopping on Friday afternoon (except for one gift) and Sadie was sooo good the entire time! Today Jer worked and I clean up the house a bit and got Christmas wrapping items. Now all of my Christmas is bought, wrapped, and under the tree! Then to top the evening off Jeremy reminded me that my praxis score was supposed to be posted today. I have not felt supper good about this and have tried very hard not to think about this past month, I felt like I was going to puke before I could finally see what my score was and I PASSED! I am NOT good at standardized tests, not one little bit good! I was so nervous about this and felt so horrible about it when I was done that I cried! I ended up getting a 26 out of 29 on the math portion, and a 26 out of 30 on the language arts section. I won't mention my science and social studies scores because they don't really matter (and they were horrible!;), the fact is I PASSED! Oh I FEEL GOOD TODAY!!

7 comments:

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Congrats Char! That's fantastic. I'm so jealous that you are finished, I have a standardized pharmacology exam tomorrow.... I know the 'I'm going to puke' feeling. Have a Merry Christmas!

Natalie said...

way to go, that's awesome! You are so lucky to be done, what an accomplishment!

Rowbury Adventures said...

Awesome job Wonder MOM! That is seriously so amazing that you were a great mom and went to school and got good grades all at the same time! WAY TO GO! are you guys coming home for christmas? Anyways congrats again and have a happy holiday!

Bennetts said...

Woo hoo!! Ya Char!
Jason passed with all A's too. I'm not sure how he does it. He pulled that kind of crap all through high school too. I couldn't ever figure it out. He'd do nothing during class and get A's on his tests. You Bennett family were blessed with brains. :o)

Whitney Baldwin said...

Way to go Char! I'm glad you have that over with and now have one less thing to worry about! You are awesome!

Whatever said...

Congrats Chari! Way to go! We weren't worried at all. Love you guys.

Boonie and Jenn said...

Congrats on passing! It took me two tries to pass. That is seriously the worst test ever!!! Glad to hear things are going so well for you. We should go to lunch or something before school starts again.