Wednesday, November 4, 2009
And Halloween!
Well here is the final post...Halloween! Just as I began to to think that Halloween was lame...I had a baby and she changed everything! This was by far the best Halloween I've ever had! Sadie made a very cute flower and didn't even wine about it! We spend the weekend with my brother in Idaho and enjoyed trick or treating in Idaho Falls with there boys. We were able to see all of our grandparents, which was really neat! I'm not sure when people started giving out full size candy bars for Halloween, but Sadie got a bunch of them! Maybe it was just that we were trick or treating on my Grandma's street in Idaho Falls, but still! Wow! Sadie got quite the load! She was nice enough to share with her mommy and daddy! Here are our pictures of Halloween!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Full size candy bars! WOW I'm going trick or treating with you next year! I love all your posts.. Sadie is always dressed SO perfect! Down to the big cute bow in her hair.. and I just have to tell you you're such a great wife for letting your husband buy a bike. Ha my husband asks me about 4TIMES A DAY! anyways I'm glad you had such a fun halloween, your pictures look so fun!
I love lots of pictures! The one of Sadie yawning in her costume is so cute! I sure miss you guys and the Sadester. I think a play date is in order. When you ever have some time (haha) let me know and I'll have you guys over!
Sadie does make an adorable flower! So glad your Halloween was so much fun :)
Post a Comment