I really enjoyed the pumpkin walk this year, Sadie thought it was pretty fun as well! I thought it deserved a post all in itself...plus there were a lot of cute pictures of Sadie from it!
While at the pumpkin walk Sadie decided to stand all alone for quite some time! So we had to catch some pictures of it!
And of course we had to put her face in a princess cut out! She makes a very cute Cinderella!
What a cute, little outfit she has on. I can't believe how fast she is growing. It seems like you were just barely pregnant with her in Texas. Glad to see you guys are doing so well.
Sadie is so stinkin cute! And as always, her outfit is dang cute as well. We are excited to see you guys in a few weeks. And congrats on only one more semester of college left, that is awesome!
2 comments:
What a cute, little outfit she has on. I can't believe how fast she is growing. It seems like you were just barely pregnant with her in Texas. Glad to see you guys are doing so well.
Sadie is so stinkin cute! And as always, her outfit is dang cute as well. We are excited to see you guys in a few weeks. And congrats on only one more semester of college left, that is awesome!
Post a Comment