Ok I know I am so behind in blogging but I am so far behind that is feels like such a huge task to even do at all right now! But today I had a little attitude change with life...I walked outside at 5 minutes to six and it WASN'T pitch black outside!!! That means its going to get warmer! That made me so HAPPY that I realized how grumpy I have been about everything lately! So..due to the extra sunshine today I decided to be more positive and not just mope about the things I need to get done and just get them done! So here goes catching up on the blog...I will try to post once a day for the next few days and hopefully be caught up on the last few months in only a few days!
Plus for your humor here is a video of Sadie a few days ago...we had her laughing so stinkin hard! She was so delirious because it was way past her bedtime!! I dare you to watch this and not LAUGH OUT LOUD!
Oh how I love this little girl! What would my life be like without her? I watch this daily just because it leaves a smile on my face for hours! Hope it makes you smile too!

2 comments:
Me & LaCee loved this. She's such a QT!
that is HILARIOUS! she seems like such a fun little girl, I would just sit and make her laugh just so I could listen to that adorable giggle of hers..
Post a Comment