For Your Information: Sadie and I traveled back to Logan Saturday and no it did not go as well as the trip to Idaho! Ahhh! We were in Island Park so we had an extra 45 minutes on us. Sadie cried ok not just cried SCRAM at the top of her lungs until about Ashton! Then she fell asleep and we drove to Idaho Falls. I had just gotten on the 15 when she started SCREAMING again! I thought there is no way this is going to work so I pulled off the last exit I could and went to my Grandma's house for a few hours until it was Sadie's betime and we left again. Luckily once it was her bedtime she only cried for about 20 minutes and then slept the rest of the way to Logan! I guess she wanted to make me really appreciate that she slept the whole way to Idaho! It's a darn good thing she is so cute because otherwise she would really be in trouble!
We made it home pretty late but to a husband and daddy that missed us very much! Jer had the house spotless! He also had some Lilly's on the table and steaks for dinner for tonight! He is very good to me!

2 comments:
He comes from good stock. Aren't you glad Elana and I taught him to cook?
I love when husband do surprise things. Once I went to Oklahoma for two weeks and when I got back I had new counter tops
Post a Comment