5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Enjoying the Summertime!

We have been doing lots of fun things lately. I love spending time as a family! After quite the crazy summer last year we are really appreciating all the time we have together and the freedom! Here is what we have been up to in pictures!

In May we had my sister Andrea's baby shower. It was really fun, it was a BBQ theme, and she got lots of great stuff!

This is the cake we had made for her shower, it was WAY Yummy!

We have been taking Sadie swimming a lot! She loves it and is so content in the water! She doesn't even care if it gets in her eyes. Jeremy has even blown in her face and dunked her and she actually likes it!

We bought her this little floaty to see if she would like to just chill in the water, she definitely does. She will just lay her head back on the head rest and relax, its pretty cute!
Today is my dad's birthday, all of my siblings went in on a black lab for him. I was pretty nervous about how he was going to react. Our childhood dog Ben died a few months ago after being killed by another dog, it was so sad! My dad and Ben were best buds. He would come to school with him everyday and sit by his truck, my dad would put him in South Fremont High T-shirts and he would even ride in the convertible with him in the homecoming parade. We decided he needed a friend. He was surprisingly happy about the dog, we headed up to our cabin after giving him the dog and before we had even gotten to Island Park my dad had bought him multiple gifts. He named him Bo and he is a pretty cute puppy!

For Memorial Day we went to Island Park with my parents. Jer took off Monday and we really enjoyed relaxing for a long weekend. We went boating and Sadie loved the boat, she wasn't to thrilled with the life jacket but she didn't hate it either. She is just such a happy baby, I am very lucky!


We spent a day in West Yellowstone, my brother and his family came up for a day and went with us. This is my nephew Carsen, Jeremy had him all dressed up to be a manicun in the window at a store! He is just a kick! I can't believe how much he was matured in the past year while being in Kindergarten! He is such a big boy, he is so kind and respectful and very fun to be around! He has such a personality!

While in Yellowstone my mom bought us matching P.J's! All we have at the Cabin is a shower so we had to bath Sadie in the sink, she loved it, and proceeded to splash everywhere!
I am loving my little sling, Sadie will sit in it for hours! She fell asleep in it at the cabin! I just thought this picture of her was cute!

Lastly we went on a date a couple of weekends ago! This was the first time Jer and I had been on a date since we had Sadie. We have been alone or gone to the temple a couple of times but we haven't really gone out. Jer was so cute, he planned the whole thing and even got a babysitter. Thanks Katie! I was a little anxious the whole time, it was hard not to feel guilty for leaving her and doing something fun. But it was a way needed night and I really enjoyed just being with Jeremy and having full converstations that weren't interupted by a screaming child! Love ya babe!


And our latest is...I'm done working!!! Yippy! It is so great to be home with Sadie all day! We have fun together and even have morning naps together! It is so fantastic! We will miss the paycheck, but it is great not having to take her to the babysitter everyday!

3 comments:

Boonie and Jenn said...

I'm so glad that you get to spend all day with your sweet little girl! Remember to call if you ever want to do anything during the day!

Katie said...

You know that I love watching Sadie!! Let me know when I can do it again :)

Katie!! said...

chari! this is katie from state junior miss!! your blog is cute and your little girl is just adorable!! congratulations!!! you just have the cutest little family and look happy!