5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

When Did This Happen??

So the past couple of days Jeremy has been saying over and over that I am really getting BIG! I hadn't really noticed other than I was pretty sure I was starting to WADDLE! Yesterday he finally said I have to take a picture of you so you can see how big you really are. So I agreed and when I saw the picture I could not figure out how or when I had gotten so HUGE!! The even more amazing thing is that I am going to get bigger! Is that possible? More and more people I don't know are asking me questions about being pregnant! These pictures are taken about a month apart just to give you an idea of how much I've really grown!


This was taken September 15th. I'm 24 weeks here.




WOW! Here I am at 29 weeks! I can't believe the difference!

3 comments:

ekaylee said...

chari!! you look so cute! aww i miss you so much! i hope to see you and keep in touch with you when i move back in june! i miss all of our chats haha. well just wanted to let you know that you look very cute pregnant and you are going to be the best mom ever! oh and do you know if arianne is pregnant? do you still keep in touch with her? i miss the girls so much

Ali Gage said...

chari! You are so cute!!

Bennetts said...

Yep, Char, girls seem to stick out further than boys. I'm excited that your having a girl. I'll get to send her cute things. Mostly, I'm just excited to hold her. Can she come out now??? :)