Wednesday, October 29, 2008
**Pumpkin Carving**
I used to love carving pumpkins when I was little, my mom would let us draw whatever we wanted on there and then my dad would have to cut it out! PERFECT! Our first Halloween married I thought it would be great to do this with Jeremy, so I drew what I wanted and ASSUMED he would carve it out! He was not happy about that so this year he said I had to do it myself! Therefore this is quite the simple Jack O' Lantern! Jeremy's pumpkin on the other hand is quite the masterpiece! I had no idea he was such a great artist, but I have to say I am pretty impressed here!! I love spending time with my sweet husband, he is so very good to me and I thoroughly enjoy his company! Here are a few pics of the evening!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Looks like you guys have been having fun! I love this time of year too! Isn't it crazy to think next year at this time we will both have almost one year olds? Well I hope you have a happy halloween and hopefully we will see you soon!
We didn't even get a chance to carve our pumkins. I just drew faces on them. I guess that's ok though. We weren't home the whole night, so we wouldn't of seen our pumkins anyway.
Post a Comment