8 THINGS...
My 8 favorite TV shows...
Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Days of Our Lives (completely Andrea's fault), Private Practice, Biggest Loser, Oprah, Extreme Makeover Home Edition, and Lost
My 8 favorite restaurants...
Costa Vida, Cafe Sabor, Callaways, Ruby River, Olive Garden, Tommy's (chili cheese burgers and chili cheese fries!!! Yummy! Great now I'm craving it! Too bad its in California!), Hamilton's, and Gringos!
8 Things I am looking forward to...
Thanksgiving, Christmas, holding my baby girl, having money, finishing school, Jeremy finishing school, sleeping at night, and this pain in my ribs to go away!
8 things that happened yesterday....
Slept in until 10am!, Went to the bank, Did homework, Drove all the way into campus for a class that was canceled 30min before it started, babysat my friends baby, made dinner(shake and bake and home made french fries!!), ate a yummy brownie sundae, and watched TV. Real productive!
I Tag: Cori, Whitney, Ashley, Alicia, Amanda, Liz, Kaylee, and Katie

No comments:
Post a Comment