5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

What Have We Been Up To?

Wow time is just flying by! I can't believe it's been a year ago that I started this silly blog thing for something to do while we were in Vegas/Texas all summer! It's crazy to think that a year ago I was just a few weeks pregnant and now my little girl is getting soo big! She is learning and growing way faster than I would like her to be. Here are her recent milestones:

Sadie turned 4 months old on the 27th of April she now weighs 11 pounds and 14 oz and is in the 14 percentile for weight. She is 25 inches long and in the 61 percentile for length. Her head is still pretty small and only in the 26 percentile!

This baby is rolling over! Wow! You think this a lot more exciting until it actually happens and now she is mobile and I'm not so sure that is a good thing! Especially since her newest trick is that she scoots when she gets to her tummy! Ahhh!! She will for sure be into mischief soon! Here is a video we finally got of her rolling over I've been trying to catch it for a while now, and while I was getting her rolling over she decided to show off her scooting skills as well!


When we went to her 4 month checkup I mentioned to the doctor that she had been waking up more in the night and he suggested cereal, the latest on babies starting cereal is that your supposed to wait until 6 months so that is what we were planning on until he told us to start! She is sooo funny eating it! She hated it at first and would gag it down. Now she has the hang of it and opens her mouth wide when we bring the spoon to her mouth! Unfortunately it isn't completely solving the night time issue! We have got to figure something out there, because for some reason she always ends up in our bed and it's making me crazy!

Today was a wonderful Mother's Day, Jer made me breakfast with a cute little message on the German pancakes!


My parents came up for the weekend and brought my Grandma. It was really fun to have them here. We had brunch at Angie's today and it was quite yummy!

It has been so nice lately and I have loved that! I am a much happier person when it's warm outside! We got Sadie this cute little giraffe pool and she loves it. Old Navy had a great sale on there swimsuits for babies so I got a couple for Sadie, aren't they just the cutest thing! I love the little shorts!

Anyways life is great and we are enjoying every minute of being parents. Well most minutes! I have been really enjoying this mothers day and it has really been eye opening for me. I have been thinking all day about my mom and how wonderful she is. I had no idea she loved me so much until I had Sadie, it makes all the times I was ever mean to her gut wrenching! I do not look forward to the day Sadie talks back! I am very blessed to have such a wonderful mother, she spoils me rotten! I am also grateful for Elana my sweet mother - in - law! She raised the sweetest boy, who brings such joy to my life. I am so glad that she taught him to be a loving father and husband! Well that is all for now! We should be all caught up. I did finish my first semester as a mother and I will say that even though it was only 7 credit I am very proud to have gotten straight A's! It isn't easy to be a student and a mom, and I am very happy to have the summer off! I am very much looking forward to work finishing up for the year and being able to spend more time with Sadie!

2 comments:

Whitney Baldwin said...

Happy Mother's Day Char! Sadie sure is a cutie in her swimsuit!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Happy mother's day Chari. I cannot believe how big Sadie is getting. And scotting already? Really?! Good luck with that, time to start baby proofing your house!