5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Family Pictures

We got our pictures taken last week and they turned out great! Alvord Photography here in Logan took them and she was just amazing! I would so recommend her to anyone! She was really easy to work with and made all of us feel so comfortable. She had great ideas for locations and poses! Thank you Whitney for telling me about her! Sadie wasn't being her smiley little self so I was so bummed about that! However, I was excited to see that we did catch a few of her smiling and that the pictures look amazing. I love the locations she picked! You can go HERE to see some of them on her website and I'm sure I'll be posting some on the blog soon!

3 comments:

Boonie and Jenn said...

Those turned out really well! I love them all but I especially love the one of you holding her!

Whitney Baldwin said...

I LOVE how these turned out! You guys are good looking people :) Sadie has such a sweet face-- I love the one of Jeremy throwing her in the air...so cute! I'm so glad you had her take your pictures.

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Those turned out great! I LOVE the one of Jeremy throwing up Sadie.... so adorable.