5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Little Sadie is One Month Old!


Today is Sadie's ONE month birthday! Wow! I cannot believe it! She is so much fun and has taught me so much! I find enjoyment in the smallest things these days. I have also been overwhelmed with gratitude for how healthy she is, I can't imagine my life without her. We are very blessed! So I thought I would make a little list of the things I love about little Sadie at one month old!
* I love how when she's mad she will snuggle right up to me and settle down. I love being the one
she wants when she is unhappy!
* I love giving Sadie a bath, she loves it so much and it relaxes both of us.
* I love laying on the floor in the bathroom with her and watching how happy the water sounds
make her. I love that she gets that from me!
* I love it when she will just stare at me for minutes on end!
* I love watching her interact with Jeremy! She loves to play with her daddy!
* I love taking naps with her! She is so snugly!
* I love it that the only time you can tell she has eyebrows is when she gets really mad and her
face is red! Then her blond eyebrows pop right out!
* I love that she loves having her bum changed! She is so high maintenance! The second she
poops she wants out of it and then she just coos the entire time you change her!
* I love her long fingers and toes! I especially enjoy our weekly manicures! She does as well! She
just looks so darn cute with her nails painted!
* I love it when she smiles at us, it's like we put so much effort into making her smile so when
she finally does it just melts my little heart!
All in all I love my little baby so much! She brings such joy to my life, I've never loved anything so completely! It is so much fun watching her change and grow!

Here are some cute pictures of Sadie...I have found it a little hard to get things done around the house so we decided to buy a little carrier so that I could have my hands free to do other things. She seems to like it! She just looks all around and is content as could be when she's in it!






4 comments:

Natalie said...

I can't believe it has been a month already, it seriously seems like yesterday!!! I am so glad you are really cherishing all the little things cause time does really fly by, you better be writing all the stuff she does down cause you will forget!!

tyson and ashley said...

Sooo cute! she is a doll! I wish Krew liked his baths!! He screams and the moment we wrap him in his towel he's content! And he is the same way with his diapers!! He hates sitting in a messy one!! Well he turns two months old next wednesday so i might have to still your idea and write about all the things i love about him! That was really cute!!

Matt and Cori said...

She always has the cutest little outfits on, I love them! She is precious :)

The Seamons Family said...

Chari,
Today I was thinking about you and thought I wonder if she has a blog or anything, so I googled your name and your blog came up! Then to my surprise you now have the sweetest baby girl I've ever seen, She's just adorable! I hope it's okay that I looked you up. It's so good to see how well your doing! You're such a sweet person and have been such a good example ever since I first met you. Congratulations on your sweet baby girl! -Rebecca