5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

I've Created a Monster!!

When I was little a fell in love with the sound of the tub or shower running, and even today I find it so relaxing to sit on the floor in the bathroom with a book and listen to the water run. When I'm sick or having a bad day I grab a blanket and curl up on the floor and everything seems better!
Well my little Sadie must have enjoyed this while in my tummy because she too loves the sound of the water! It was very obvious from the first time we gave her a bath at the hospital! Well the past couple of nights she has been waking up at about 4 or 5am and won't go back to sleep. I try everything and she just fusses! So finally I resort to turning on the tub and she is asleep in seconds, but as soon as I turn the water off she wakes up and starts crying! So...Sadie and I have been sleeping on the floor in the bathroom from 4am - 8am each morning! Not good!! But I'm desperate for sleep so I give in and let her have what she wants! I don't really mind it myself but I'm afraid Jeremy will when our water bill comes! I think I might be spoiling her...oh dear what have I done!!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Isn't it fun to see in your kids your own characteristics, you go girl do what you need to do to get your sleep. Better yet, you should get a cd that plays the sound of water rushing, I'm sure that it wont be as expensive. If you come into town this weekend call me I would LOVE to see you!!!!

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

That's the funniest thing about you Bennett girls. I remember walking into Andi's bathroom once and seeing a little bed made there. Most people like to relax INSIDE the bathwater. It's a cute little quirk you guys have.

Andi and Cade said...

What a sweetie!

tyson and ashley said...

That is too funny! You should record the sound of it onto a tape or something and just play it for her or even a cd with water sounds! Maybe that would still do the trick! I totally know how you feel about the giving in thing just to get some sleep! I have had to sleep out on our recliner a few times with Krew in my arms all night because that's the only way he will stay sleeping! Silly babies!