I need to update the blog....but I have NO time! I have lots of cute pictures and Sadie is changing so much right now, not to mention all of the cute things she does daily, but instead I spend my time working, going to school, doing homework, and desperately TRYING to keep up on housework, (my house has not been completely clean for almost 3 weeks!!!! AWWWWW!) Right now I'm avoiding my pile of homework that sits beside me, why are all of the big assignments due at the same time?? I'm in major need of a reminder that this stage in life is almost over with...some day soon I will get to play with Sadie and not be stressed about homework, time, and money...hmm isn't that a peaceful thought! One and a half semesters to go and I'm DONE!! I can't wait to be in my own classroom next year...I guess then I will just be swamped with papers to grade...but anything sounds better than homework right now! I'll leave you with some cute pictures of Sadie from our photo shoot in Idaho Falls a month ago...I love how these pictures turned out. The post below has a link to Caralee Case Photography...I would highly recommend her!
Hey it's good to hear from you again! It's been a while... Sadie's pictures turned out Fantastic! (not to mention her mom dresses her super cute) Good luck with all your homework and everything! your like Supermom, school, work, homework and being a mom sounds like a tough load! keep up the good work!
Very cute pictures, I might have to use her. I have been trying to find someone to take pictures of the family when the new one arrives, and she did such a nice job on yours!!! I hope that things slow down for you a little and you get to enjoy life, before you know it Sadie will be all grown up!
You are almost there! You will appreciate being done with school so much once you are there. I hope everything is going well. Let me know if you need anything! I love those pics. She really is adorable. Carter will think she's a cutie too :)
3 comments:
Hey it's good to hear from you again! It's been a while... Sadie's pictures turned out Fantastic! (not to mention her mom dresses her super cute) Good luck with all your homework and everything! your like Supermom, school, work, homework and being a mom sounds like a tough load! keep up the good work!
Very cute pictures, I might have to use her. I have been trying to find someone to take pictures of the family when the new one arrives, and she did such a nice job on yours!!! I hope that things slow down for you a little and you get to enjoy life, before you know it Sadie will be all grown up!
You are almost there! You will appreciate being done with school so much once you are there. I hope everything is going well. Let me know if you need anything! I love those pics. She really is adorable. Carter will think she's a cutie too :)
Post a Comment