5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Little Vampire!

I just have to post this picture of Sadie! She has gotten her two top incisor teeth before her front teeth and it is quite a site to see! I managed to catch this quite unattractive picture of her! (Major blackmail on her later!) I have never seen a baby with those two teeth before the front! People are always commenting on it and say she needs to play the role of the vampire baby from Twilight!


5 comments:

Rowbury Adventures said...

haha that is such a silly picutre, that is true maybe she could be the vampire in Twilight then she'd be FAmous!! She is such a cutie..

Bennetts said...

Atleast now you don't have to wonder what she's going to be for Halloween. ;)

Whitney Baldwin said...

Crazy Sadie! And I just saw your anniversary post--congratulations and I am glad you guys had such a fun time celebrating! (PS I don't know how you do it as a full time mommy/student and working-- you are awesome!)

LaNdOn AnD cHe' said...

Oh my goodness, I don't think I have ever seen that before. That cracks me up. She is getting so big!

Brandon and Katie said...

Haylie had the same thing happen! Not to worry...those front teeth will come in fine.