5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

A Plethora of Pictures/ What We've Been Up To!

So I thought I would do an update of what we've been up to. (sorry some of the pictures are turned, my computer is so full that it can't remember me turning them. Maybe I will be able to fix them later).

First of all I finally finished Sadie's room, I'm still wanting to put a book shelf in there but I don't know when I will get that done. For not being able to paint I thought it turned out pretty cute. I finished it with the thought that I would put her in there when it was done. Ha nope she is still in our room. I then made the excuse that I had to have a monitor first, well Jer bought that a few weeks ago for me and here we are with Sadie still sleeping in our room! I finally decided that once I put her in her own room she will be there forever, so I'm going to enjoy her being next to my bed each night until she won't fit in the bassinet!



This is Sadie latest thing. She is in love with her fingers. She tends to love them a little too much and will gag herself or even make herself puke because she sticks them in so far. This is how she has been falling asleep lately!
We were able to go to a wedding in Salt Lake a few weeks ago. It was such a nice day and we went for a little walk around temple square just as the sun was setting. I thought these pictures turned out so pretty.




Andi is getting so big and she looks just adorable! You can't really see her belly here but I thought this picture was so cute of Sadie and her Aunt Andi!
We have been LOVING the nice weather! Sadie and I go on walks everyday and we both love it! Here is the some pictures from our very first walk outside. She isn't so sure about the sunshine yet! She thinks its kinda annoying!




We also had a little picnic the other day when Jer got home. It was fun!
Sadie looks stinkin cute in this picture, me not so much! I love her big blue eyes!


This picture is one of my very favorites as of lat! I know I am biased but she is just so cute! She has such a sweet personality! It is the most amazing feeling so have something so sweet look at you like your the best thing in there life! (Well I don't know if she really thinks that but I'm going to say she does)! I know I feel that way about her!

I just really like this picture of Sadie. She looked really cute this day!

This picture is so funny! I love her smile. We were skypeing with Jer's family and they got this picture of her! She is such a good happy baby! I love her!

No comments: