Wednesday, March 25, 2009
I'm A WINNER!!!!!
Ok so I have the worst luck when it comes to winning things. I could put a million tickets into a raffle and someone else could put one and that other person would win the prize! So today is an exceptionally good day! I don't even think I will be able to sleep tonight because of it! So if you notice to the side of my blog there is a little button for Give Away Today. One morning I was watching my favorite show, Good Things Utah (it's like the View only specifically for Utah) anyways and they had this lady on the show talking about her blog that gives stuff away everyday...good stuff too! So for the past 2 weeks I've been diligently putting my name in the drawings, thinking yeah whatever I will NEVER win, I mean 3000 people try to win each day! But today the stars must be aligned because I FREAKIN WON!!! What did I win? I won $30 to FreshPair which is a website that sells lots of different things, like nice workout pants, pajama pants, and my favorite SPANX!! You cannot truly appreciate what SPANX do until you have had a baby...I could just kiss the person that invented them! So obviously I will be using my $30 to purchase some very nice SPANX! The funny thing is this, when I won I let out quite a squill! Jeremy was freaking out and I nearly scared Sadie to death, and then I just kept screaming, and then I got up and started dancing around!! As you can tell I was VERY excitied! I still have a grin on my face from ear to ear! Anyways life is good...we are happy and surviving! Now if only it would not snow again until next December I would be exceptionally thrilled!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Congratulations! Way to go!
ohh i'm so glad your a winner!! haha i won a lotion at a little party the other day and i was so excited to, cuz like you i never win! haha hopefully your on a winning streak and keep winning cool stuff! and i completly agree about the snow i'm about ready to pack up my stuff and move if it snows one more time.. ha
what are spanx??
Lucky...I never win anything, either. Actually, I won a free order of fries from a bottle of sprite I bought (it was under the cap). I'd rather have some SPANX. Miss you!
Post a Comment