On a more exciting note, we blessed Sadie last Sunday. Jeremy did such a great job, I am so proud of him and find it such a blessing that he holds the priesthood. Sadie looked so beautiful. I love this little girl so much. She is the light of my life and it's amazing the joy she brings to me each day. Her blessing day is a day I will cherish forever, she was perfect and didn't even make a squil while Jeremy blessed her. She loves listening to her daddy's voice, my dad said he peeked during the blessing and Sadie had her eyes wide open staring at Jer with a big smile on her face! What a daddy's girl she is!
My mom got out the blessing dress both her, my sister, and I were all blessed in. It looked so antique. It was beautiful. My moms Grandma made this dress as well as some shoes to match it. We put Sadie in it after the luncheon and she looked so cute in it. We had to squeeze her into the shoes for a picture but it was fun to see her in my dress.
Jeremy's parents were able to come for a little over a week to meet Sadie for the first time which was fun. My brother also was able to make it up from Wyoming and meet her as well. My niece LaCee is the only other girl grandchild in our family and she was so excited to have a girl cousin! She is just adorable with her. I wish we could have spent more time with her. I came downstairs one morning to find her holding Sadie and reading her a book, so adorable!
We took family pictures with Jeremy's family in matching Gallup shirts. Sadie definetly was the cutest in the shirt! She is getting so big, she holds up her head so much, opens her pretty blue eyes way big, and smiles like crazy!
While Jeremy's parents were here I went back to work for the first time while they watched her. This was much harder than I thought it was going to be. (I cried all the way to work the first day!) It is really nice to get out of the house for a while but I am definetly ready to be with her when I get back. Now that Jeremy's parents are gone I am taking her to my very sweet friend Whitney who is so nice to take care of her each day. I feel very blessed that I am able to take her to someone I trust so much, and who I know is taking wonderful care of my baby girl! Thank you Whitney for all you do for me! You are a very good friend!
Otherwise we are doing very good. We are enjoying parenthood and all that comes with it. Jeremy goes back to school next week which will be hard. I am working on keeping up with my online classes which I hate doing! I am the worst self motivator there ever was, not to mention my procrastinating problem! Not a good combo! I'll keep you posted on the wisdom teeth, pray for me!

1 comment:
Chari!! She is sooo beautiful!! SHe looks so cute in her blessing dress! I hope all is going well (sounds like it is) and that your experience with your wisdom teeth was much better this time!! love ya!! =)
Post a Comment