
Monday was our TWO year anniversary! I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures. Its hard to believe that we have been married for that long, yet somehow it seems like we've been together our whole lives! I just have to say that I am so grateful to be married to Jeremy for eternity! It is such a blessing to know that we will always be together, especially now as our family grows. Jeremy's uncle passed away this past week and during the funeral I felt such comfort knowing that no matter where our lives take us we will always be together. I am very grateful for the knowledge of that. Jeremy's uncle's son-in-law sang a song at the funeral about how even though he and his wife won't walk together on earth anymore that they will forever walk in eternity, hand in hand. The song just gave me such a peaceful feeling. I so look forward to spending eternity with Jeremy and I am so grateful that we made the choice to be sealed together in the Temple.
We did sealings last Saturday, which we have never done. I really enjoyed them and it was nice to be able to listen to the words of the sealing without being so excited and nervous to be getting married. Its such a neat service we can provide for those people. Jeremy and I talked after about how excited they must be to have that done for them!

I love this picture! It reminds me of how thrilled I was to be married to him. We had been married almost a month when we took these pictures because it rained on our wedding day! I just remember thinking there wasn't anywhere else I'd rather be!


Isn't he adorable!
Anyways I just want Jeremy to know that I love him with all my heart and that I am so blessed to have him as my husband, he always works so hard to support our family and never complains about a thing! Things haven't always been perfect the past two years, we've definitely had our ups and downs. Its so nice to know that when life gets crazy and stressful we always have each other! We haven't been able to celebrate yet, we had family all weekend and I left Sunday for Idaho to help my mom for the week. We will celebrate this weekend I suppose!

I love you Jer! Thanks for everything you do!

4 comments:
Congrats on the 2 years! How is it back being in Utah? Did you decide to take the semester off of school? Where are you working at? Well you guys are welcome to come and visit anytime, we'd love to have you! You need to post some pics of your prego belly, I bet you look so cute!
Happy Anniversary! It is such a comforting feeling to know you always have each other! Your pictures are so cute! So hows your baby?
Chari!! I found your blog on your sister blog. I hope you don't mind. Happy anniversary, by the way. And I'm so excited to hold your new baby when she's born. I need your URL so I can get your blog on my blog. Anyway, I miss you guys and hope all is well there.
so so cute chari! how exciting! we can't wait to see you guys again!
Post a Comment