5x7 Folded Card
View the entire collection of cards.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

VEGAS

My parents had made plans to come visit me in Vegas, and then we moved! I decided to spend one of the two weeks they planned there with them! I had a really good time! My mom had a conference for 4 of the days so I had a lot of bonding time with my dad! I just have to say I am so lucky to have such a great dad. He is so good to me and was full of fun things to do while my mom was in her meetings. I really enjoy spending time with him, we can always talk for hours about anything! One day he took me to the Bass Pro Shop and we picked him out a new outfit! We then watched the live feeding of all the fish, we missed the mermaids but the feeding was really neat! I really wish I had had my camera! Then my sweet little dad took me shopping to the Las Vegas Outlet Mall! That is quite the mall! He just followed me around into whatever store I wanted to go in! I mostly forgot my camera the entire time and when I did remember it it died. I will have to put up a little slide show later when my mom sends me all of her pictures. We decided to splurge one night and go to the Blue Man Group! This is so worth the money! We had such a blast, and the show was amazing! My mom as become a little rebel in her maturing years and loves to get the temporary tattoos. My dad was up for it, so we went to Circus Circus and my dad bought us both a tattoo! It was really fun, especially when we went to pay! We all assumed (you know what they say about assuming!) that it couldn't possibly be more than 20 bucks each so without asking the price we just let them slap em on us! FYI: Always ask the price before getting something nonrefundable! 110 dollars later we were on our way with tattoos that will last 4 weeks! We had a good laugh anyways! I just though I would say how much I love my mom and dad they really are the best parents ever! I am so blessed to have them in my life. Thanks for all you both do I love you!

Here are some pics of the Tattooing!




No comments: